Comrades,
    I have just spent over four hours on the net and located the virus and
cleaned my system. The virus is the "W95.MTX" or the "W95.MTX.dr" virus. You
can find out if your system is infected by checking whether any of the
following files are to be found in your computer
IE_PACK.EXE
MTX_.EXE
WIN32.DLL
WSOCK32.MTX
    If any of the above files do exist then you are infected. Go to
http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=98797&; for details on this
virus. The removal instructions can also be found there. All the strange
attachments that we have been getting in the past few months are also to be
found mentioned there. I am sure that most of us must be infected. If you
need to download the latest anti-virus software (from download.Symantec.com
if you use Norton as I do) and get rid of the virus. Till them may I suggest
that no attachments be sent or opened as this virus spreads through
attachments?
Comradely,
Sanjay