Comrades,

Milan wrote:

> Dear Comrade!
> Thank you for information. But since we are members of list, is it
possible
> that News0101 looks like "suspicious header"? Really, this story about
> "suspicious header" looks like a god idea for paranoic vision that someone
> like to do a bit of censorship job on list.
> Milan

Well, bearing in mind that Workers World would be a highly likely target for
rightist attacks, it's not surprising that they have a lot of security in
place.

Furthermore, I don't have any illusions that if the bourgeoise wanted to,
they could easly censor the Net, and so would the proletariat when it is
power but this I would say is more of a progressive organisation's methods
to safeguard itself against reactionary elements.

Fraternally

Charles