Actually the MLL has its own TLD (Top Level Domain)
@ http://www.marxist-leninist-list.org which is
rarely updated and in a really bad shape. My fault
this is I guess. Anyway, it would be great if we
could have some kind of task force taking care
of the website in close cooperation with the
moderators panel that is of course.

For communism
Sven Buttler

PS: Just in case you wonder I haven't forgotten
you, Victor and Jose. Just give me a few more
days and I get back to you.