Has the sexual/political stick been bent too far (so to speak)?  Should we all
be joining Joseph Kishore and "David North" in their crusade against MeToo?

Questions, perhaps naive ones, inspired by the linked piece in Salon. Is there
a line to be drawn by the Left, and if so, where should it be drawn?

My own answer to the question of whether MeToo has "gone too far" is decidedly
no.  But that does not mean there can be no questions in particular cases,
especially when rightwing hoaxers get into the act.

https://jacobinmag.com/2020/08/alex-morse-neal-massachusetts-sex-panic

https://jacobinmag.com/2020/08/alex-morse-neal-massachusetts-sex-panic

View/Reply Online (#509): https://groups.io/g/marxmail/message/509
-=-=-