I do not know why we should believe anything that coming from an authoritarian
regime as China. Maybe they are telling the truth but if we look at the status
of freedom of expression in China, we should be careful to trust them. I am
aware there is propaganda war against China by USA and other western countries,
and I never believed them also. Somehow, we believe them regarding Syria but do
not trust them regarding most of other issues.
There are some articles regarding Coronavirus and China in this site which is
telling different story regarding origin of the corona virus
https://www.independentsciencenews.org/
Independent Science News | Food, Health and Agriculture Bioscience News -
Bioscience news for food, health and
agriculture<https://www.independentsciencenews.org/>
by Jonathan Latham, PhD and Allison Wilson, PhD One of the very earliest
scientific papers from the COVID-19 pandemic era now has over 11,000 citations.
www.independentsciencenews.org
https://www.independentsciencenews.org/commentaries/a-chinese-phd-thesis-sheds-important-new-light-on-the-origin-of-the-covid-19-coronavirus/

[https://www.independentsciencenews.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Canping-Huang-PhD-Front-Page.png]<https://www.independentsciencenews.org/commentaries/a-chinese-phd-thesis-sheds-important-new-light-on-the-origin-of-the-covid-19-coronavirus/>
A Chinese PhD Thesis Sheds Important New Light On The Origin of the COVID-19
Coronavirus - Independent Science News | Food, Health and Agriculture
Bioscience News - Food, Health and Agriculture Bioscience News - Bioscience
news for food, health and
agriculture<https://www.independentsciencenews.org/commentaries/a-chinese-phd-thesis-sheds-important-new-light-on-the-origin-of-the-covid-19-coronavirus/>
The Covid fable of 2020 was and is a nasty lie- all of it from top to bottom.
All of the exaggerated and repeated fear-based messages from the media and
government agencies this past year were just part of the advertising campaign
for the pharmaceutical industry’s newest lucrative product- mRNA “vaccines”
which they plan to roll out as new medical “miracle cures” for a variety of ...
www.independentsciencenews.org

https://www.independentsciencenews.org/commentaries/why-china-and-the-who-will-never-find-a-zoonotic-origin-for-the-covid19-pandemic-virus/

[https://www.independentsciencenews.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Pangolin-2.jpg]<https://www.independentsciencenews.org/commentaries/why-china-and-the-who-will-never-find-a-zoonotic-origin-for-the-covid19-pandemic-virus/>
Why China and the WHO Will Never Find a Zoonotic Origin For the COVID-19
Pandemic Virus - Independent Science News | Food, Health and Agriculture
Bioscience News - Food, Health and Agriculture Bioscience News - Bioscience
news for food, health and
agriculture<https://www.independentsciencenews.org/commentaries/why-china-and-the-who-will-never-find-a-zoonotic-origin-for-the-covid19-pandemic-virus/>
by Jonathan Latham, PhD and Allison Wilson, PhD. In China there is a popular
joke about the southern city of Guangzhou (Canton). A visiting space alien,
curious to learn about Chinese customs, tours its various provinces.
www.independentsciencenews.org

Regarding the inspection personnel, at least one member of the WHO mission
team, Ecohealth Alliance President Dr. Peter Daszak, seems to have conflicts of
interest that should have disqualified him from being part of an investigation
of the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Yes. Daszak was the contractor who funded the laboratory at WIV that
potentially was the source of the virus (with subcontracts from $200 million
from the US Department of State and $7 million from the US National Institutes
of Health), and he was a collaborator and
co-author<https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-backed-controversial-wuhan-lab-millions-us-dollars-risky-coronavirus-research-1500741>
 on research projects at the laboratory.

https://www.independentsciencenews.org/