> although there has recently been some internal controversy around the issues
> of identity politics and transsexual rights that I’m not qualified to comment
> on.

Not qualified to comment on? What qualification does one need to point at
statements from CPGB-ML and Galloway that are transphobic and homophobic?

https://twitter.com/WorkersPartyGB/status/1411029567096115202

https://twitter.com/georgegalloway/status/1411008089600532482

These are both part of the usual tactics of reactionaries like the CPGB-ML and
Galloway. They take some progress in society and fire up fellow bigots with
monstrous rants that completely twist reality to provoke outrage.

Galloway seems concerned only with gaining attention for himself, which he does
by dividing the working class and standing with those in power against those
who challenge them.

View/Reply Online (#9722): https://groups.io/g/marxmail/message/9722
-=-=-
POSTING RULES & NOTES
#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.
#4 Do not exceed five posts a day.
-=-=-
Group Owner: marxmail+ow...@groups.io