> On Jun 22, 2024, at 9:03 AM, Marv Gandall via groups.io
> <marvgand2=gmail....@groups.io> wrote:
>
> Sachs says: "Ukraine’s neutrality (non-NATO enlargement), Crimea remaining in
> Russian hands, and boundary changes in Eastern and Southern Ukraine.

But why would I take anything Jeffrey Sachs said as being of any value to us?
He has a long history of capitalist-directed wreckage of non-capitalist
countries, and he gets paid for doing that.  Listening to Jeffrey Sachs on
Russia is like following Max Boot on Western Asia.

Mark

View/Reply Online (#30850): https://groups.io/g/marxmail/message/30850
-=-=-
POSTING RULES & NOTES
#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.
#4 Do not exceed five posts a day.
-=-=-
Group Owner: marxmail+ow...@groups.io