> Wait wait .. why do we need that parameter?
Whether to throw the exception or not

> If we write a custom dispatcher, we can simply have the path to be
> /{user}/{service} and then have the dispatcher

I do not understand this , how can we do this ?  [I do not know about the
mashup server , but with Axis2 I am bit worried about doing this]

 look that up either in a
> user-specific table (my preference) or mangle the name to say
> {user}--{service} and look it up.

If you have the service name as user-service , then that name will be
appear when we do ?wsdl , unless we do bit of work. [doable by giving wsdl
provider]

> Deepal- there's no difference between having multiple configs and a single
> config in terms of the cost of having the WSDLs in memory etc.. If there
> are n services there are n WSDLs -
The problem is each single config will have n number of wsdls so , if we
have m number of users then we will have mXn number of wsdls.

whether they're in one hashtable or 3
> makes little difference.
>
> I was originally thinking of using entirely different AxisConfig objects-
> which is possible but probably a more heavy weight solution .. in
> particular it'll also mean different http endpoints for each user. If the
> requirement is only to have a per-user service table then that's easier to
> do with a customer dispatcher.
Yes I do agree.

-Deepal

> Sanjiva.
>
> Keith Chapman wrote:
>> Hi Deepal,
>>
>> I like the solution of having an Axis2 parameter control whether I can
>> have a two services with the same name. We can write a custom dispatcher
>> for this no problem on that.
>>
>> Can you take this proposal to the Axis-dev list so that we can discuss
>> this with the axis2 community.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Keith.

>>> If you remember correct this is the same approach that someone proposed
>>> when designing synapse , and there he asked to use different
>>> AxisConfigurations for different mediators, and I was arguing with that
>>> said it is so expensive to have different AxisConfiguration for
>>> different
>>> mediators. Then we came into a conclusion not have separate AxisConfig