We just took on a Visual Studio/ASP .NET web application that was
developed using the Mason Framework. All the documentation that I've
found is on Mason HQ, which is only mod_perl. Can anyone point me to ASP
.NET Mason Framework docs?

Jim Busick | SAIC

Systems Engineer II | Health Solutions Business Unit

phone: 858-826-6210 | fax: 858-826-7691

email: james.l.bus...@saic.com