Hi Jon,

I'm not able to send something to you now, may do later. First different I'm
seeing here is that I haven't used '<%around wrap>'. I thought this wouldn't be
needed. AFAIK at least within components it worked without this, but I take a
look later when I'm in the office.

Thanks,
  Matthias

--

Sent from my iPhone so expect spelling errors and stuff.

rainboxx Matthias Dietrich
Freelance Software Engineer

rainboxx
Königsallee 43