Check the Cache:FastMmap docs for parameters you can tweak. Maybe max page
size? Or, use the File driver which should have no such limitation.

On Jul 26, 2011 9:05 AM, Ryan Perry <rpe...@madisonip.com> wrote:

So it seems my DB query gives me back 100KB of data.  If I shrink what I'm
trying to cache it works beautifully.  How can I over come this limit OR
what's a good way to deal with this?