Sure, sorry you missed it. The slides are at

    http://www.slideshare.net/jonswar/2011-07spugmason2/

There isn't much content there - most of the action was in the demo (which in
turn was based on https://metacpan.org/module/Mason::Manual::Tutorial). You'll
find the most information in the docs and in the blog posts at
http://www.openswartz.com/.

One of these days I will create a screencast. :)

Best
Jon