On 3/12/2012 8:16 AM, Eugenio Duran Aroche wrote:
> I have a form with many checkbok and do not knowtaking the values ​​of
> which are marked, for example:
>
> <form action='Diag.pm' method='POST'>
> <input type="checkbox" name="paquete" value="gajim" checked >gajim>
> <input type="checkbox" name="paquete" value="pidgin" >pidgin>
> <input type="checkbox" name="paquete" value="python" > python>
> <input type="checkbox" name="paquete" value="gedit" > gedit>
> <input type="checkbox" name="paquete" value="doc" > doc>
>
> </form>

You are using the HTML incorrectly.  This is not a Mason question.

Please have a look at some of the HTML help sites available -
w3schools.com is a good one.  Did you mean to use check boxes or radio
buttons?

When you get that fixed, take a look at the Mason book or
www.masonhq.com for Mason 1 or
http://search.cpan.org/~jswartz/Mason-2.16/lib/Mason/Manual.pod for Mason 2.