Hello all,

        I'm new to Mason and just installed the demo script from here:

https://github.com/jonswar/perl-mason/tree/master/eg/blog

        From the README, I'm running it via  $ plackup app.psgi

        I'm curious, though, how I would run multiple Mason scripts?  What if I
have, say, a shopping cart, a blog, and something else?  Would I run them on
different ports?

        Also, how would I run them on a shared server?  Can they just be
uploaded to the cgi-bin directory and run like plain vanilla Perl scripts?  I
know that I could run them under CGI, but I read where it's very slow doing it
that way.

        If someone could point me to something to read, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Marc