The latest Moose (2.06) broke Mason pre-2.19 in a big way; I was importing
MooseX::HasDefaults::RO in an incorrect way that just happened to work before.
Hence, lots of errors about attibutes.

Please upgrade to the latest Mason and try again. Let me know if this does not
work with the latest Mason and Poet.

Thanks
Jon