Wonderful tool. Thanks!

One request: please allow masontidy to read the file from stdin. I
realize that can be accomplished with tidyall, but I am not ready to
switch to tidyall (yet). It would be great if reading from stdin was
the default behavior when no filename is given (as it is the case with
perltidy), but adding a -p/pipe flag (like tidyall) would work well
too.

Also, it would be nice if empty lines within <%perl> blocks remained
empty. In my tests, the --indent-perl-block number of spaces are added
even to empty lines.

Again, great tool. Thanks,
Mark