I have masquarading set up on my linux machine to supply internet access to
my small lan. I'm working out the last of the bugs and now I want to make
the linux box dial on demand. From what I've read so far there's several
ways to do this - diald, using kerneld etc.
If you are using dial on demand can you tell me what works best for you?
And why? Any gotcha's would also be helpful.

Thanks,
Jim