Is anybody using the Shiva VPN client through ipmasq?  I am attempting to
connect to my company's network from a client behind a Linux 2.0.35 ipmasq
box.  I think I need ports 2233 udp and 10027 tcp/udp.  I tried using
ipautofw to create static links between the client and the server, but it
didn't work.  Can anybody offer some basic assistance to get started?

Thanks,

Mike.