Hello my name is Vince and I was looking through the digest for a
possible answer to my questions regarding ip masquerade. I will ask
my first question in this message. I want to know if it is possible
to just mask one computer on the system? I am running Redhat 4.2 here
 and have three computers with assigned ip addresses from my isp. I
just got another computer I want to add to the network but do not
have a ip address for that one.For this example we will say that the
main Redhat box has an ip address of 200.30.100.23. The other two
computers are running Windows 95 and are linked to the main computer
running Redhat with ethernet cards and a Linksys 5-port Workgroup
Hub. Let us say those computers have ips of 200.30.100.24 and
200.30.100.25.
Now for the third computer that I do not have an assisgned ip from my
 isp. Let us say I want to use 192.168.1.2 for this computer.What are
 the ipfwadm ruleset I need in order that the first two computers
remain with no change. In other words no masq what so ever on these
two.On the third computer I want the masq to take place.
I did try:
ipfwadm -F -p deny
ipfwadm -F -a m -S 200.30.100.23/32 -D 0.0.0.0/0
ipfwadm -F -a m -S 200.30.100.24/32 -D 0.0.0.0/0
ipfwadm -F -a m -S 192.168.1.2/32 -D 0.0.0.0/0
All this did was to make all three computers appear to have the
200.30.100.23 address.The only one that should appear to also have
the 200.30.100.23 address should be the third computer.I think I
might need some accept statements in here somewhere?
Sorry to make this such a large message, and thank you in advance.

Vince