Hi,

I recently setup a box to do IP Masquerading in order to access the internet.
The setup went fine until I tried to setup an email gateway. My setup is as
follows:
        -----------                     -------------
        |         |                     |            |
        |  NT Box | 192.168.201.10      | Linux Box  | 209.224.227.6
        |         |       192.168.201.1 |            |

The NT Box is running Exchange. Does anyone know how I can pass the email
through my Linux Box to my NT Box. I've tried using MX records but since
the NT Box has a dummy domain name nothing external to my network can route
to it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steve Pierce
[EMAIL PROTECTED]