David A. Ranch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well... its going to take more than a few years.  But,
> I really do feel ISDN will die pretty quickly now.

Don't be too sure.  I live in a reasonably metropolitan area, and ISDN
is the only viable high-bandwidth candidate in my particular area.  No
cable modems.  No ADSL.  Analog lines only give 26.4K connections.  It
sucks.  :)

Cable modems are still 18 months away, if you believe my cable company,
which probalby means 24 months or more...

--
   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Fuzzy Fox)      || "Nothing takes the taste out of peanut
sometimes known as David DeSimone  ||  butter quite like unrequited love."