I have a linux box doing masquerading (+ipportfw) between:
- interface 1 = a LAN, connected to the Internet
- interface 2 = a "private" LAN (adresses in 192.168...)
I know that I can be "present" on the neighborhood of LAN 1 by using Samba
on the linux box.
But today my aim is to help users who are "behind" the linux box: I would
like them to see the machines of the LAN 1 in the "Network Neighborhood" of
their machines under Win95/98... as if they were really on the LAN 1 without
linux box... It's true that they already can "Find" a particular machine, by
giving its name in the "Find computer" window. But they don't get the entire
list of machines running in the "Network Neighborhood".
In fact, it's important for only one particular machine (192.168.0.2) behind
the linux box (perhaps the problem is easier to solve then...)

Thanks for your help!

Thib