I dont know about off-topic threads or whatever in this mailing list, but I
would love to know how you package, or do package this software.  Is it just a
pre-configured linux server?  What about requirements.. I myself use
ip-masquerading here @ work until we get our t1 line in.  Im not saying its
hard or easy to get going - but for someone that might find it useful gauging
from your web-site they might think its as easy as 1 .. 2 .. 3.. point-click..
finish .. etc.