Dear colleagues,

More and more organisations from all over the world are hosting RIPE Atlas
anchors: on average, one anchor is activated every week!

We are proud to announce that eleven new RIPE Atlas anchors have been activated
since our previous announcement, bringing the total to 143:

* mv-mle-as7642 hosted by DHIRAAGU in Male, Maldive, and sponsored by APNIC.
* bd-dac-as24122 hosted by BDIX in Dhaka, Bangladesh, and sponsored by APNIC.
* sg-sin-as18106 hosted by ViewQwest in Singapore, Singapore.
* Three anchors hosted by Aflilias in United States: us-qas-as393246 in Ashburn
(Virginia),  us-lax-as63403 in Los Angeles (California), and us-mia-as33280 in
Miami (Florida)
* Three anchors hosted by Booking.com: de-fra-as43996 in Frankfurt am Main
(Germany),  us-abn-as43996 in Ashburn (Virginia), United States, and
hk-hkg-as43996 in Hong Kong.
* ca-van-as852 hosted by Telus in Vancouver, Canada.
* nl-haa-as60781 hosted by Leaseweb Network in Haarlem, The Netherlands.

The map of all anchor locations is available at:
https://atlas.ripe.net/anchors/map/

You can access the anchoring measurements for all anchors at:
https://atlas.ripe.net/anchors/list/

And here are the logos and links to hosting companies:
https://atlas.ripe.net/get-involved/community/#!tab-anchor-sponsors

We are still accepting new applications from organisations interested in
hosting a RIPE Atlas anchor.

We are particularly interested in deploying anchors in the Middle East, Western
Asia, Latin America and Africa, in order to add more geographical diversity to
the measurement data.

There are more organisations that want to host a RIPE Atlas anchor but don’t
have the necessary funding. To learn more about sponsoring an anchor, please
contact us at m...@ripe.net

To apply for your own RIPE Atlas anchor:
https://atlas.ripe.net/get-involved/become-an-anchor-host/

For any other questions, please contact us at at...@ripe.net

Regards,
Michela Galante