Dear colleagues,

Thanks to nineteen new RIPE Atlas Anchors being activated over the last three
months, we have now reached an important milestone: 250 anchors online!

Congratulations to anchor 250 hosted by Mogul Service and Support LLC in
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia and to APNIC for sponsoring it!

These are the other anchors that have become active since our last announcement
in November:

- nl-ede-as12859, hosted by BIT in Ede, Netherlands
- de-tua-as21413, hosted by envia TEL GmbH in Taucha, Germany
- de-ham-as12731, hosted by IPHH Internet Port Hamburg GmbH in Hamburg, Germany
(replaces older hardware)
- py-slo-as27733, hosted by IXpy (sponsored by LACNIC) in San Lorenzo, Paraguay
- uk-did-as786, hosted by Jisc in Didcot, United Kingdom
- Two anchors hosted by Rabobank: nl-bst-as8211 in Best and nl-bxt-as8211 in
Boxtel, Netherlands
- nz-wlg-as9834, hosted by Trade Me in Wellington, New Zealand
- lt-vno-as21412, hosted by CGATES in Vilnius, Lithuania
- de-ber-as25291, hosted by SysEleven GmbH in Berlin, Germany (replaces older
hardware)
- us-bcb-as1312, hosted by Virginia Tech Transportation Institute in
Blacksburg, United States
- Two anchors hosted by Elisa Obj: fi-hel-as6667 in Helsinki and fi-tmp-as719
in Tampere, Finland
- lu-ezt-as2602, hosted by Fondation RESTENA in Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg
(replaces older hardware)
- de-kae-as8560, hosted by 1&1 Internet SE in Karlsruhe, Germany
- fr-par-as5377, hosted by Marlink Enterprise AS in Paris, France
- fr-tls-as39405, hosted by FULLSAVE in Toulouse, France
- nl-ams-as286, hosted by KPN Eurorings B.V. in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- mm-rgn-as132167, hosted by Ooredoo Myanmar (sponsored by APNIC) in Yangon,
Myanmar (IPv4-only anchor)
- fr-ilm-as57119, hosted by NAITWAYS in Issy, France
- us-lxa-as8560, hosted by 1&1 Internet Inc. in Lenexa, United States

You can find the full list of anchors, a map of their locations, a list of the
hosting organisations and more information about RIPE Atlas Anchors online:
https://atlas.ripe.net/anchors/list/

Interested in hosting a RIPE Atlas Anchor? Learn more:
https://atlas.ripe.net/get-involved/become-an-anchor-host/

There are several organisations that want to host a RIPE Atlas Anchor but don’t
have the necessary funding. Find out more about the RIPE NCC campaign to
sponsor 15 RIPE Atlas Anchors
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/alun_davies/campaign-to-sponsor-15-ripe-atlas-anchors

We would also like to remind you about our ongoing cooperation with APNIC,
LACNIC, AFRINIC and ISOC: thanks to their help we are getting more geographical
diversity to the measurement data.

If your organisation is in their region contact us at <at...@ripe.net> and we
will get you in touch with them!

And don’t forget to let us know by contacting us at <at...@ripe.net> if you’re
doing something interesting with RIPE Atlas data - we always want to hear about
your use cases, research and experiences!

Regards,

Michela Galante
RIPE NCC