Dear colleagues,

We are now publishing our quarterly plans for RIPE Atlas, RIPEstat and RIS. These are available at:
https://www.ripe.net/support/documentation/quarterly-planning

The goals of publishing our plans are to be transparent about the work we will be carrying out in the coming months, to get your input on those plans, and to hear what you would like to see us work on going forward.

We will provide status updates as the work progresses and add input from the community to the pages. We will also archive previous plans so you can track how we progress with our work.

If you have any input on our plans or want to let us know what you would like to see us work on, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Robert Kisteleki
Research and Development Manager
RIPE NCC