Dear RIS users,

Over the past few months, we have created several prototype services that
expose RIS data in different ways. These services provide a REST API, and the
data they expose is closer to real-time, as compared to our traditional "bview"
and "updates" files.

These services are:

- Per-peer dumps
  https://ris.ripe.net/docs/40_Prototypes/10_per_peer_dumps.html

- Per-RRC dumps
  https://ris.ripe.net/docs/40_Prototypes/15_per_rrc_dumps.html

- Peer metadata
  https://ris.ripe.net/docs/40_Prototypes/20_peer_metadata.html

Please take a look at the documentation (links provided above), try out these
new services, and tell us what we can improve!

We would love to hear your feedback. Since we're posting this message across
multiple mailing lists, we ask you to please share your feedback on the
ris-us...@ripe.net mailing list, or write to us directly at r...@ripe.net
rather than on this list.

Kind regards,

Oleg Muravskiy