Hi all,

RIPE88 is coming up: the meeting will take place 20 -- 24 May. Once
again, we are seeking your presentations for the next MAT WG session,
scheduled on Tuesday, 21 May!

Presentations for the WG session are preferably 10-15min long. Please
include in your proposal:

* a title
* a draft copy of your proposed presentation; an outline is okay!
* a paragraph describing the topic and why it is of interest to the community.

Interesting topics include (but are not limited to): recent
measurement research which has an operational impact; recent
operational work that may open avenues to research; projects, tools,
or datasets that support either operations or research.

Please submit your presentation proposal by **Monday 29 April** by
emailing us at mat-wg-chairs at ripe.net. We will make our selections
and post the agenda soon after.

RIPE meetings are fully hybrid with sessions facilitated through
meetecho. We encourage presentations from anywhere; to help us plan,
we'd appreciate it if you can indicate whether you are likely to be
online or on-site. Please ask if you have any questions regarding the
setup on either side.

Thanks!

Nina, Massimo, Stephen, as WG co-chairs