Michiel,

it's a shame that I tried mathopd a lot but never set it up in my
production servers despite it's excelent reputation, especially Dan
Bernstein's opinion (see http://cr.yp.to/publicfile.html )
let's hope I don't need help from the list when/if I do set it up :-)

many thanks!

--
Otavio Exel /<\oo/>\ oe...@economatica.com.br