Dear Srinivas sir,
Now a days digital media became more significant and Powerful than any other
media and it is easily accessible  to all

Living example is our STF

That's why I suggested u to use the same for ur publications

If Yakub sir thought about the printed media for the circulation of his
resources , many of us may missed his contributions.

He never opt print media

That's why we are all getting his knowledge and resources.
Hats off to him.

In Mysuru , We the people sharing all these things by using digital media and
found effective responses from all the teachers.

If u are not satisfied with my comment , just ignore it

Sent from my iPhone

> On 10-Mar-2016, at 10:49 AM, srinivasa d shetty <sridshe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Harsha sir,
>
> Printed media is differ from digital media. Printed media is very handy and
> easy to share with everyone especially remote area.
>
> Magazine need minimum financial to print, circulate and other expenses.
>
> Moreover I'm not having any intention to make business in the name of
> magazine. Do you know this is the only kannada magazine about mathematics? No
> one dare to take bold step to publish a mathematics magazine in kannada till
> today. Because of lack of scope.
>
> And one more thing I'm not forcing any one to buy. I wrote the reality of the
> field.
>
> -Srinivasa D Shetty
> 8951261033
>
>> On 10 Mar 2016 09:06, "Harsha" <hardeepmys...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear sir,
>> If u want to serve the nation , people, teachers and students do post ur
>> magazine in STF freely.
>> Why do u impose the teachers to buy the same thing .
>> Knowledge is to share not to make it as business
>>

>> Sent from my iPhone
>>

>>> On 10-Mar-2016, at 12:59 AM, srinivasa d shetty <sridshe...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> ಡಿಸೆಂಬರ್ ನಿಂದ ಇಲ್ಲಿಯವರೆಗೆ ಏನಿಲ್ಲವೆಂದರೂ ಸರಿಸುಮಾರು 1000ಕ್ಕೂ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ಗಣಿತ
>>> ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರನ್ನು ಸಂಪರ್ಕಿಸಿದ್ದೇನೆ. ಅವರೆಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ಬಹಳ ಆಸ್ಥೆಯಿಂದ 'ಅನಂತದೆಡೆಗೆ' ಗಣಿತ
>>> ಪತ್ರಿಕೆಯ ಮಹತ್ವ ಹಾಗೂ ಅದರ ಚಟುವಟಿಕೆಗಳನ್ನು ವಿವರಿಸಿದ್ದೇನೆ. ದುರದೃಷ್ಟವಷಾತ್
>>> ಅವರೆಲ್ಲರು ನಮ್ಮ ಕೈ ಹಿಡಿಯಲಿಲ್ಲ.
>>>
>>> ನಮ್ಮ ಯೋಜನೆ ಇದ್ದದ್ದು 48 ಪುಟಗಳ ಪತ್ರಿಕೆ ರೂಪಿಸಬೇಕೆನ್ನುವುದು. ನಮ್ಮ ಗಣಿತ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರ
>>> ಪ್ರೋತ್ಸಾಹವನ್ನು ನೋಡಿ 48 ಪುಟಕ್ಕೆ ವಿಸ್ತರಿಸೋಣವೆಂದು 16 ಪುಟಕ್ಕೆ
>>> ಸೀಮಿತಗೊಳಿಸಿಕೊಂಡೆವು. ಪತ್ರಿಕೆ ಪ್ರಾರಂಭವಾಗಿ 4 ತಿಂಗಳುಗಳೇ ಕಳೆದಿವೆ. ಆದರೂ ನಾವು
>>> ನಿರೀಕ್ಷಿಸಿದಷ್ಟು ಉತ್ತೇಜನ ನಮಗೆ ಸಿಗಲಿಲ್ಲ.
>>>
>>> ವಾರ್ಷಿಕ ಚಂದಾ ರೂ. 200 ನೀಡಲು ಮುಖ್ಯಶಿಕ್ಷಕರತ್ತ ಬೊಟ್ಟು ಮಾಡಿದವರೇ ಹೆಚ್ಚು. ಸಮಯದ
>>> ಅಭಾವದ ನೆಪ ಹೇಳಿದವರು ಮತ್ತೊಂದಷ್ಟು ಜನ. ಸ್ವಯಂ ಪ್ರೇರಿತರಾಗಿ ಸುಮಾರು 200 ಜನ ಗಣಿತ
>>> ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರು ಚಂದಾದಾರರಾಗಿರುವುದೇ ಗಣಿತ ಪತ್ರಿಕೆಯು ಉಸಿರಾಡಲು ಕಾರಣ.
>>>
>>> ಸರಿಸುಮಾರು 5000 ಗಣಿತ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರನ್ನು ಒಳಗೊಂಡ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದಲ್ಲಿ ಅರ್ಧದಷ್ಟು ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರು
>>> ಮನಸ್ಸು ಮಾಡಿದರೂ ನಮ್ಮ ಪತ್ರಿಕೆ ಕನ್ನಡ ಪತ್ರಿಕಾ ಇತಿಹಾಸದಲ್ಲೇ ಒಂದು
>>> ಮೈಲುಗಲ್ಲಾಗುವುದರಲ್ಲಿ ಎರಡು ಮಾತಿಲ್ಲ.
>>>
>>> ಇನ್ನೂ ಕಾಲ ಮಿಂಚಿಲ್ಲ ಈಗಲಾದರೂ ಚಂದಾದಾರರಾಗುವರೆಂಬ ಅದಮ್ಯ ನಂಬಿಕೆಯಿದೆ. ಗಣಿತ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರು
>>> ಯಾರಿಗೂ ಕಡಿಮೆಯಿಲ್ಲ.
>>>
>>> - ಶ್ರೀನಿವಾಸ ಡಿ. ಶೆಟ್ಟಿ
>>> (ಬರೆಯಬಾರದ ಮನಸ್ಸಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಬರೆದಿದ್ದೇನೆ. ಕ್ಷಮೆ ಇರಲಿ)
>>>
>>> --
>>> 1. If a teacher wants to join STF, visit
>>> http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Become_a_STF_groups_member
>>> 2. For STF training, visit KOER -
>>> http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php
>>> 4. For Ubuntu 14.04 installation, visit
>>> http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Kalpavriksha
>>> 4. For doubts on Ubuntu, public software, visit
>>> http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions
>>> 5. Are you using pirated software? Use Sarvajanika Tantramsha, see