Madam you are multi talented, there is no doubt of your abilities, the
resource of 30 set multiple choice questions are excellent as it is well
graded with stress on all areas of difficulty, I request you to prepare
such resources in English medium too as English medium students too can
benefit the resource,
Once the teacher completes the chapter and makes students to undergo a Quiz
on your prepared resource, it will surely help in revision and also
perfection, thanks madam for your genius work, by your inspiration
Hope someday less talented teacher like me will also contribute something
in field of Maths.