*Nice thank you*

On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 7:55 AM, Radha Narve <radhana...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear teachers
> Hope all of us have started our new academic year with full of enthusiasm
> and with new expectations and aspirations.
> First of all I want to congratulate all the school children and teachers
> and HM 's who have achieved good percentage in SSLC results.
> We all teachers are enthusiastic and curious to learn and receive ideas ,
> strategies which the teachers adopted for the better performance.
>
> On the other part it is also important to think about the children who
> didn't do well( what we call failed students)
> It is true that all the teachers had put 100% effort but failed to get
> good percentage.
> I request all the teachers kindly that can we really think about this ??
> Can we share what are all the new plans and methods which the teacher have
> planned for the next academic year??
>
> Talking about my school, from last year only we had started concentrating
> more on 8 th students like we do for 10 th.
> Thus year we are continuing with the same but we have also planned to know
> and understand the academic background/ level each and every child of 8 th
> std
> with some different types of assessments like reading / writing/
> narrating/ drawing/ comprehending/ visualize skills(in all subjects) in
> depth  and make a document by which we can understand  the child better.
>
> Also I want to put some questions hoping to get valuable feedback and
> answers.
> 1.what about a child who is a very good in sports/ drawing/ good
> leadership... but very poor in academics with some limitations??
> Is he / she deserves to be declared as pass in sslc????
>
> 2. What about the student who just passes by taking 35% and go to college
> education with a great spirit but who fails in preuniversity exams??( I am
> thinking about a student who will be trained to get 35% but not with any
> particular skill development)
> 3. The third concern is about the urban result what we are getting .most
> of our school are in the same situation of handling / managing  With same
> sort of situations.can we think about some ideas to overcome partially ??
> ( We know rural students perform better than urban students)
>
> I know we are all busy with our own engagements but hoping of getting
> atleast one response from one teacher which would help to make our south 3
> teacher community strong which in turn helps in imparting good education
> and more than to become self confident.
>
> Lastly I want to thank and congratulate Aswathnarayana sir and Gulzar
> madam,syeda madam  for the greatest contribution in STF  which is helping
> lot of teachers .
>
> Waiting for the response...........
> Radha
> GHS
> Begur
>
> --
> ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ಇಲಾಖೆಗೆ ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ತಂತ್ರಾಂಶ
> ---
> .
> [...]

1. If a teacher wants to join STF, visit
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Become_a_STF_groups_member
2. For STF training, visit KOER -
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php
4. For Ubuntu 14.04 installation,    visit
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Kalpavriksha
4. For doubts on Ubuntu, public software, visit
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions
5. Are you using pirated software? Use Sarvajanika Tantramsha, see
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Why_public_software
ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ  ಇಲಾಖೆಗೆ  ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ  ತಂತ್ರಾಂಶ
---
"Maths & Science STF" group.