Ya u r correct sir

On Jun 12, 2016 11:14 AM, "yakub koyyur" <yhokk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sir I think in your opinion if a teacher send any work in PDF format,
then it is selfish!!!. Only who send in word format is goldfish.  ..Earlier
I thought giving something in any format is useful to our teachers. But now
I have to change my way of thinking. We r not doing any work for
appreciation. Maximum appreciation we r getting  for very good work is
nearly 50 out of 7000-10000. Though teachers r giving something. I
appreciate all teachers who gives materials,it may b in any format.
> Regards
>
> On Jun 12, 2016 8:07 AM, "Gurumurthy K" <itfc.stfk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (itfc.stfk...@gmail.com)
Add cleanup rule | More info

>> Very  nicely said Mohan sir...  lets all be goldfish ... not selfish
>>
>> Even if we dont get appreciation of others, let us share... as Kahlil
Gibran says in "The Prophet" on 'Giving"

>> On Giving -   Kahlil Gibran
>>
>> You give but little when you give of your possessions.
>> It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.
>> For what are your possessions but things you keep and guard for fear you
may need them tomorrow?
>> And tomorrow, what shall tomorrow bring to the overprudent dog burying
bones in the trackless sand as he follows the pilgrims to the holy city?
>> And what is fear of need but need itself?
>> Is not dread of thirst when your well is full, the thirst that is
unquenchable?

>> There are those who give little of the much which they have--and they
give it for recognition and their hidden desire makes their gifts
unwholesome.
>> And there are those who have little and give it all.
>> These are the believers in life and the bounty of life, and their coffer
is never empty.
>> There are those who give with joy, and that joy is their reward.
>> And there are those who give with pain, and that pain is their baptism.
>> And there are those who give and know not pain in giving, nor do they
seek joy, nor give with mindfulness of virtue;
>> They give as in yonder valley the myrtle breathes its fragrance into
space.
>> Through the hands of such as these God speaks, and from behind their
eyes He smiles upon the earth.

>> It is well to give when asked, but it is better to give unasked, through
understanding;
>> And to the open-handed the search for one who shall receive is joy
greater than giving.
>> And is there aught you would withhold?
>> All you have shall some day be given;
>> Therefore give now, that the season of giving may be yours and not your
inheritors'.

>> You often say, "I would give, but only to the deserving."
>> The trees in your orchard say not so, nor the flocks in your pasture.
>> They give that they may live, for to withhold is to perish.
>> Surely he who is worthy to receive his days and his nights, is worthy of
all else from you.
>> And he who has deserved to drink from the ocean of life deserves to fill
his cup from your little stream.
>> And what desert greater shall there be, than that which lies in the
courage and the confidence, nay the charity, of receiving?
>> And who are you that men should rend their bosom and unveil their pride,
that you may see their worth naked and their pride unabashed?
>> See first that you yourself deserve to be a giver, and an instrument of
giving.
>> For in truth it is life that gives unto life while you, who deem
yourself a giver, are but a witness.

>> And you receivers... and you are all receivers... assume no weight of
gratitude, lest you lay a yoke upon yourself and upon him who gives.
>> Rather rise together with the giver on his gifts as on wings;
>> For to be overmindful of your debt, is to doubt his generosity who has
the freehearted earth for mother, and God for father.

>> regards,
>> Guru
>>

>> IT for Change, Bengaluru
>> www.ITforChange.net
>>
>> On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 11:23 AM, Mohan Bio <mohanbi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> The STF is not only to get appreciation by teachers. Its hands on
helping to each other.

>>> Plz send year plan,  lesson plans, PPTs. question papers, activity
sheets, ideas Both in PDF and editable format.

>>> some use android phones needs in pdf format. Others use computer can
get and edit for their idea. may the work will improve.....

>>> All my PPT. bridge course concepts. year plans are both in PDF and
editable format.

>>> so  Don't be selfish in  STF. Be goldfish.
>>>

>>> --
>>> Mohan K R.
>>>                  Bio teacher
>>> GHS hiremarli. Pandavapura.
>>> Mandya.
>>> mobile: 9901815471
>>>
>>> --
>>> 1. If a teacher wants to join STF, visit
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Become_a_STF_groups_member
>>> 2. For STF training, visit KOER -
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php
>>> 4. For Ubuntu 14.04 installation, visit
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Kalpavriksha
>>> 4. For doubts on Ubuntu, public software, visit
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions
>>> 5. Are you using pirated software? Use Sarvajanika Tantramsha, see
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Why_public_software
ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ಇಲಾಖೆಗೆ ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ತಂತ್ರಾಂಶ
>>> ---
Groups "Maths & Science STF" group.