Please send Rama murphy sir's note

On Sep 25, 2016 11:43 AM, "padmavathi ks" <padmavathiks...@gmail.com> wrote:

yesterday I passed clt   exam and scored 53 marks 70 mcq were there and 10
task oriented questions were there . 1). writing the given sentence in
upper case 2) using super script 3)colouring 4) sending email    by
attaching the file
4)clearing the screen of the monitor  5) Unpinning the icons 6) hiding the
icons
7)finding the sum using symbols 8) finding min max using symbols 9) down

I studied only the notes sent by Ramamurthy sir Thank   u very much sir

--
1. If a teacher wants to join STF, visit http://karnatakaeducation.org.
in/KOER/en/index.php/Become_a_STF_groups_member
2. For STF training, visit KOER - http://karnatakaeducation.org.
in/KOER/en/index.php
4. For Ubuntu 14.04 installation, visit http://karnatakaeducation.org.
in/KOER/en/index.php/Kalpavriksha
4. For doubts on Ubuntu, public software, visit
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/
Frequently_Asked_Questions
5. Are you using pirated software? Use Sarvajanika Tantramsha, see
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Why_public_software
ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ಇಲಾಖೆಗೆ ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ತಂತ್ರಾಂಶ
---
"Maths & Science STF" group.