Hi, thanks for the great matlab emacs, I have been using since R2011a all the
way to R2016a.

I’ve recently updated to Matlab R2016b, and I get a segfault, sometimes
accompanied with the message below (and sometimes not).

objc[761]: Class JavaLaunchHelper is implemented in both
/Applications/MATLAB_R2016b.app/sys/java/jre/maci64/jre/bin/java and
/Applications/MATLAB_R2016b.app/sys/java/jre/maci64/jre/lib/jli/libjli.dylib.
One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

M-Shell segmentation fault: 11

I can launch Matlab R2016b fine from the command line.

Does anybody else get this? Any hints to avoid? ATM, I am keeping both R2016a
(works with emacs matlab) and (works as a stand alone).

Best wishes — Cumhur