>>> "EL" == Eric Ludlam <ericlud...@gmail.com> writes:

Hi Karthik and Eric
> Hi Karthik and Uwe,

> Nice find. I think the first solution Karthik suggests of just copying
> over all local functions makes the most sense. Chasing down all the
> dependencies would be tricky.

> It might also make sense to check if there are any functions in the
> file, and improve the auto-selector for which region command to use.
> If local functions exist, it probably makes sense to always use the
> script generator. Doing that check will be much easier once we merge
> over the hairyblocks branch. I still owe that changelog, so I'll work
> on that today.

I did the merge some days ago, and it seems ok, no problems occurred so far.
What do you think, shall we use Karthik first solution, or is it worth to
generalise it a bit?

If the first solution is fine (for me at least it is), Karthik, could you
please pull the latest master and provide a patch?

Thanks and regards

Uwe