>>> "SS" == Shervin Safavi <cont...@shervinsafavi.org> writes:
Hi Shervin

> Hi Uwe,
> I'm not sure if I get the issue, but I had this issue that figure does not
> pop out, and by just executing "set (0, "defaultfigurevisible", "on");" on
> the matlab-shell (only once) solved my problem. Maybe give it a try.

Great!! Thanks. It *almost* solved my problem.

If I execute the command you mention, then  the figure pops up, stays
for 2 seconds and then disappears again 😕. Still better than nothing

So I presume I need an additional setting. I try to dig a bit with your
hint and then even may write mathworks itself