Hi

I am currently reading code provided by my students who use the native matlab
editor.

So I see lines like this

        while diff > TOL && k <= nmax                             %por una
parte se condiciona al while con un valor de tolerancia para el error diff,
error de una iteración (de la iteración simple), y, por otra parte, se toma un
numero máximo de iteraciones porque puede perfectamente el error de iteración
no ser menor que la tolerancia, provocando un bucle infinito

Which is simply terrible, so I tried to use (matlab-fill-comment-line)
(because matlab fill paragraph ended up deleting the "%" in several
lines.

However the matlab-fill-comment-line gave me an error I attach:

I am running the latest master.

Any idea what is wrong here?

Regards

Uwe

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (args-out-of-range #<buffer
hoja5A_annu_impl_text.m<Gitlab>> 1 1)
  match-string(0)
  matlab-fill-comment-line()
  funcall-interactively(matlab-fill-comment-line)
  call-interactively(matlab-fill-comment-line record nil)
  command-execute(matlab-fill-comment-line record)
  execute-extended-command(nil "matlab-fill-comment-line" "matlab-fill-co")
  funcall-interactively(execute-extended-command nil "matlab-fill-comment-line"
"matlab-fill-co")
  call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)
  command-execute(execute-extended-command)