>>> "JC" == John Ciolfi <cio...@mathworks.com> writes:
Hi John, Hi Eric
> Hi Uwe,
> Eric fixed the issue, see attached patches which apply against the
> current source forge tip, 3048e9.

Thanks very much, especially Eric for the fix 😉, that is very much
appreciated from my side, since a bunch of matlab exams are waiting to
be corrected.

> I also tested it and have deployed
> it internally within MathWorks. Can you try the patches and if they
> are good, update source forge?

I try to test this as soon as possible, hopefully this evening.

Maybe in two weeks I got also start the move to github (and renaming
master to default), right now, I am a bit to busy for this (exam period
started and *now* students are starting to study).

Uwe

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.