>>> "NNB" == Nidsh Narayanaa Balaji <nidis...@users.sourceforge.net> writes:

> Merge request: Changed the path in matlab-shell-first-prompt-fcn
> ---

> Nidsh Narayanaa Balaji has requested to merge changes from
> `ssh://@git.code.sf.net/u/nidish96/matlab-emacs` at commit `[6dff52]`
> into the branch `master`

> I was previously having issues running matlab interactively on a TRAMP
> session.
> Changing the "run('.');" command to use the "~/" symbol for home
> allows loading the matlab-mode installation on the remote machine and
> thereby let me use matlab interactively through TRAMP.

Hi

I am one of the maintainers of emacs-matlab.

For some bizarre reason I am unable to pull this merge request. Which
reminds me that we want to mirror that repository also at github, where
that might work better.

In the meantime: would you mind to send your request as an ordinary
patch to the corresponding mailing list.

BTW, did you send a merge request in summer? I had the same problem but
could not find any email address in order to write the author.

It seems to be you
Merge request: Changed font-lock-reference-face to font-lock-constant-face

So I presume both patches are against the
current master commit: b49c86e5738f

Or.

Regards

Uwe Brauer
--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous despicable pogroms/atrocities on Israel
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against Ukraine.