> 1.   Done. I've added it to the lisp_LISP variable in the Makefile and
   >    can confirm that it builds fine.

   > 2. This is correct. I found no reason to rewrite matlab-shell-run-cell
   >    since it works fine as is. Let me know if you feel otherwise.

It still works fine, well with one exception at least for me, a cell
must end with an empty new line. For example

%%
t=0:0.1:1
x=sin(t)
%%

Does not work while

%%
t=0:0.1:1
x=sin(t)

%%

does

   > Okay - I've added a short writeup under the "Commentary" section in
   > matlab-cell.el. Let me know if this is what you had in mind.

Well I thought of including in the docstring of matlab-cell-mode

But maybe this just me but I use `C-h m' quite a bit.

Not sure I can do real testing today, but hopefully tomorrow.

Uwe

--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous despicable pogroms/atrocities on Israel
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against Ukraine.