I'm getting prompted for username and password when I try and commit
(normally I am not prompted since they are stored), and am not given
access when I give them

Authentication realm: <https://svn.sourceforge.net:443> SourceForge
Subversion area
Username: svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: MKACTIVITY of
'/svnroot/matplotlib/!svn/act/e139267f-8d18-0410-9ae4-f3e99be941f3':
authorization failed (https://svn.sourceforge.net)

Anyone else having problems, or aware of any issues?

JDH