On 7/20/07, Darren Dale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > This should give you a very reasonable solution for what you wanted to do.
>
> Great! I'm surprised that this was possible.

And actually easy, for once.

> Im attaching a patch for the ipython1 sandbox, which adds configobj.py, moves
> the ipython and mpl config code into their own .py files, and moves the test
> code into mpltest.py and ipythontest.py.

Great, thanks!  Committed as r2526.  Later we'll move configobj.py
into ipython/externals, but for now it's OK to have it in, so it's
nicely self-contained for people to test this while we settle on
something long-term.

I've moved the lot into a  subdirectory now, so that we can have more
than one set of toys in our sandbox, so update to 2527 and you'll have
tconfig as a self-contained project we can play with until happiness
arrives.

Cheers,