On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 04:41:36PM +0200, David M. Kaplan wrote:
> Attached is a new version of the patch that includes ginput,
> waitforbuttonpress and clabel changes.  It is already quite functional,
> but there are a couple of issues that need improving that I would like
> to solicit comments on.  I explain below after detailing what I have
> done.

OK, a few comment from quickly glancing at the patch:

* What happens if twe are in a non interactive terminal, such as
  postscript? If this thing is running on a headless server, we don't
  want to hang the script because the manual option has been selected.

* Putting this argument in "*args" seems like a bad style (it looks like
  matlab). Why don't you use a "label_pos='auto'" keyword argument. This
  would be much more robust to the addition of other options, and more in
  agreement with the rest of the style of pylab's arguments.

I have to run. I haven't reviewed the patch very well. I think you should
address those two comments and send it again to the list for review.
You'll probably get useful advice and maybe learn more about Python.

Thanks,

Gaƫl