Hi,

I just wanted to send a note saying that I committed an additional
method to the Transforms class that transforms angles.  The basic idea
is to transform an angle at a point to a new angle at the corresponding
point in the transformed coordinate system.  The included method is
generic and should work well for almost any transform provided that the
spatial scale isn't too small or too large.  Much faster algorithms that
would work regardless of spatial scale can be found for particular
transforms, particularly affine transforms, but I haven't added these
yet.

I also added an example script that shows how to use this method to plot
text rotated so that it aligns with a line in a figure
( text_rotation_relative_to_line.py ).

I initially intended to use this method to give text objects the option
to be rotated with respect to the plot coordinate system (as opposed to
the screen coordinate system), but I haven't gotten around to finishing
this yet.

Cheers,
David

--