On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 7:01 PM, Andrew Straw <straw...@astraw.com> wrote:

> Maybe the MPL binary was built with a numpy svn version that had API
> incompatibilities with numpy releases?

I built the python2.6 OSX 0.99.1rc1 binary with the numpy from the
1.3.0 dmg installer from the sf site, intentionally not using my local
numpy from svn since I understand there are some ABI incompatibilities
between 1.3.0 and 1.4.0svn and I wanted to target the latest release.
 What version are you using David?

JDH