On Sat, 29 May 2010 12:28:40 -1000, Eric Firing <efir...@hawaii.edu> wrote:

> 3) Is it really a good idea to delay the release until the we make the
> github transition?  Given how long it has been since a release, and the
> possibility that there will be some turbulence until we have had some
> experience with github, I think it would be better to release first and
> transition immediately afterwards.

I've had unanticipated time commitments come up that have limited the time I
have available for work on MPL. I had been planning spending some time to
facilitate a switch to git but now can't see where the time will come from (in
the next several weeks at least). Therefore I think making a release before any
VCS switch is a good idea.

-Andrew