Le 10/09/2012 19:19, Pierre Haessig a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> This may be a silly question, but I'm wondering what happens in
> Matplotlib rendering when there is a "big" Line2D object (say 10**7
> points) added to an Axes, with *visibility set to false*.
>
> [...]
Hello,

I was just wondering if I should preferably post such messages about a
possible bug report on matplotlib-users mailing list instead of the
devel ml. I'm not familiar with the community convention of how to spit
topics between those two. Or is it better if I just report directly an
issue on GitHub and start discussion from there ?

Best,
Pierre

PS : an unrelated question about mailing list : I noticed that the
matplotlib-users ml archive on sourceforge seems to stop from recording
starting around July 16th 2012
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=matplotlib-users
(on the other hand, the devel archive seems fine). No messages appear
for August and September