From: Mark Lawrence <breamore...@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [matplotlib-devel] Cutting 1.2rc3
To: matplotlib-devel@lists.sourceforge.net

On 22/10/2012 15:10, Michael Droettboom wrote:
> Thanks to everyone for the hard work on getting the last few bugs
> squashed!  I think 1.2.0 is going to be a very high quality release.  It
> looks like we're only down to one last issue marked for 1.2.
>
> https://github.com/matplotlib/matplotlib/pull/1326
> <https://github.com/matplotlib/matplotlib/pull/1326/files>
>
> Do you think it's realistic to cut a 1.2rc3 tomorrow?  I hope that this
> will be the last release candidate for 1.2.0 and we won't need to make
> any significant additions before the final release.
>
> Then we can all move forward with the good number of PEP8 fixes, larger
> MEP improvements and other great features in the pipeline.
>
> Mike

Oh mammary glands I'd intended to do some testing on Windows for you
guys and it's gone completely under my radar, sorry about that.

I can still give it a try though.  I've got 2.7.3 and 3.3.0 on my PC but
I don't want to repeat what someone else may have done already.  What's
the best way forward?

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.