On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 11:30 AM, Russell E. Owen <ro...@uw.edu> wrote:
> The last ones I got from you worked very well: just a few test failures
> and the current one seems to be doing about the same.

worked well for me too (something odd with wx back end re-rendering,
but I doubt that's a Mac build issue...)

I tok a quick look at your waf scripts and I couldn't tell how you are
handling the external compiled dependencies (png, zlib, freetype) --
are these statically linked in?

It'll be good to see these posted on the MPL download site.

-Chris

--

Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

chris.bar...@noaa.gov